Tabletop RPP Concept and Planning: The initial inspiration that I had is create paper prototype of a VR tower defense game that require the player to build defenses using materials that is available Development Process: I made a simple prototype in TTS to show what the game environment would look like if we are doing a paper prototype. Used Maya to create a Jenga set to act as the resource. Then my team and I meet to refine game mechanic and play tested multiple time to balance the game difficulties. Challenges and Solutions: We were having trouble on making the game mechanic both enjoyable and challenging. It was hard to know what is actually working when you are the maker of the game. We were able to figure that out by inviting multiple play testers to discuss.
Level is for LD2 Finished the whitebox part of the level, this week I will be implementing all the gameplay in it. Some issue that I encountered: - Decide how Mr. X is going to die (fixed) - A ball is gonna fall from ceiling and smash him - add a new playable area (fixed) - a upper level for the top level to push a trigger that drop a ball - Navigation mesh disappear when geometry Collection become debris (fixed) - I initially used blueprint to spawn a geometry collection in place of a sm that has no collision but the problem still exist. And I found that you can disable "effect nav mesh" in detail. - Connect pathnodes for new spawns - how to destroy chaos object (fixed)
Comments
Post a Comment